The walking blazer...







One day, when I was in my bedroom, I found out that if I stared at my left hand for some time I will be invisible and if I stare at my right hand I will become visible again. 

After I told my parents about my discovery, I put on a blazer and went out.

Everywhere, people were walking and whistling but when they saw me they ran away because they thought I was a walking blazer. Even the cars were turning back and crashing into other cars. 

Then the next day, there was a note in the newspaper showing,

-  A STRANGE WALKING BLAZER SEEN YESTERDAY  - 

Then I went to the police station and told them all that happened and then they fell off their chairs with laughter. 

Then I deleted the article from the computer and sneaked away. Even then they were rolling on the floor chuckling! 


Picture from here

Comments